Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

September Favorites

It's finally October! Which means it's time for September favorites! I loved a lot of new things in September and it's a rather random assortment of things as well. So let's get crackin'.

 Beauty wise, I enjoyed three products last month:

Essie Nail Polish in Roarrrrange- I actually made a blog post about this one. Which I will link here. Although this is definitely more of a summer color, it transitioned well for me into the fall. It tended to go well with what I was wearing and isn't too showy, which is surprising considering it's orange. 

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #13 Peach Passion- This is the first product from YSL that I've ever tried and I was really impressed. It's super moisturizing and is a beautiful color for daytime wear. The only complaint I would have is that it doesn't last all day, however it's simple to reapply and doesn't take as much work as some other lipsticks do.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer in Medium Deep- Firstly, my skin is VERY pale, yet medium deep worked well with it. I love this bronzer because of it's buildable quality and the color it gives you is beautiful without being overpowering. I would suggest this for anyone just looking for an everyday wear bronzer. Plus, it's huge and can last for quite some time. 


Entertainment wise, I've enjoyed two things. One is the comic book series called Saga. If you like to read comics or have ever wanted to start, I would HIGHLY recommend these. Currently, there's three volumes in graphic novel form. However, they do release these chapter by chapter as well. The story line is well thought out and the art is impeccable. If you like fantasy, you won't go wrong with these. The next thing is 642 Things to Write About which i bought on a whim in Barnes & Noble one day. It has a lot of different prompts for you to write about, and it helps to get your brain turned on and the creative juices flowing, especially if you're stuck on something. This is also rather good when you're bored and want to do something different. Recommend for anyone who wants to try their hand at writing but don't know where to start. 

That's all I have for September, what are you liking during the month of October?



Thanks for Reading!
Heather







No comments:

Post a Comment