Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Friday Night Football

This Friday I spent in my hometown of Academy, Texas watching my sister, Sarah, cheer at the football game. Although I'm not a football fan I do love supporting Sarah in all she does and it's hard not to get involved with the energy of the crowd.

Sarah and a couple of her friends at half time.
This is actually when I ended up making it to the game.

Sarah and her best friend, Kaylee.

At one point, they let some children cheer with them!

Sarah and her two friends, Kaylee and Kylie. (They posed for this picture)


Sarah and the squad leading the fans in a chant. 
My sister after the game. 
Academy v Salado. Academy ended up winning 14-7. :)

Overall, I had a great time and I was super proud of my sister and the team for doing so well.



Thanks for Reading!
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment