Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Lush Haul

I have just recently discovered Lush and, as with most bloggers, have fallen head over heels in love with their products! The employees at the Dallas store are super lovely and helpful. I had a lot of fun picking out new products to try (as well as two samples) and wanted to show the new goodies I got. The two products I have previously tried are sex bomb and pop in the bath. I would highly recommend both and even loved them enough to pick them up again during this visit!




 Lush Products I Bought:
Ceridwen's Cauldron - Luxury Bath Melt
Butterball - Bath Bomb
Dragon's Egg - Bath Bomb
Sex Bomb - Bath Bomb
Fizzbanger - Bath Bomb
Granny Takes A Dip - Bath Bomb
Pop In the Bath - Bubble Bar
Tisty Tosty - Bath Bomb

Samples:
The Olive Branch - Shower Gel
Vanishing Cream - Moisturizer

Not Shown:
Cupcake - Fresh Face Mask

The face mask has to be refrigerated and can't be bought online which is a bit inconvenient. However, I have acne and the fresh face masks are said to help calm the redness of the skin and control oil, so hopefully it lives up to its reputation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment