Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hot Chocolate Essentials!

I absolutely adore hot chocolate. Especially since it's the beginning of Autumn, I felt it would be a good time to share what I use when making the delicious treat! Although it won't be cold in Texas for some time yet, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy this yummy drink, right? 


 First things first, the mix. I either melt my own or use a powder mix. Pictured is the Silly Cow Farms Chocolate Truffle Mix. It tastes super delicious, especially when you don't want to take the time to melt chocolate. I prefer just melting my own, however. I then use Reddi Wip Whipped Cream on top of that, which I then drizzle with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, sprinkle with Ghirardelli Mini Chocolate Chips, and then pop one or two of the Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouette Rolled Wafers into one of my many mugs (currently the turtle mug). It tastes super sweet but super delicious, especially with the chocolate chips and wafers. I am trying to find a syrup that's not as heavy as the one Hershey's produces, however. Does anyone have any suggestions? 






Thanks for Reading!
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment