Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Want.

So I've been browsing the internet for a coat recently, because even though it doesn't get crazy cold in Texas, it's always good to have some form of winter wear. Now generally, I like to keep my colors dark and don't go out of my way to pick out colorful pieces. However, I fell in love with this pink jacket from H&M:
H&M Textured Woven Coat- Powder Pink

I not only love the style, but the color appeals to me as well. Although it's not something I'd usually go for, I think it would work well with the majority of my clothes I already have. It'll be fun to see if it'll actually work all winter, as I have  habit of getting things messy. But it's expensive enough (for me) that I'll make sure not to dirty it unnecessarily.



Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment