Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Makeup Essentials

These are some of the things that I always make sure to have on hand whenever I decided to travel anywhere. I generally keep it pretty simple and natural that way I can fit virtually any occasion!


Maybelline Lip Balm - This is one of my favorite lip balms, not only does it make my lips look and feel super soft, it also protects against the sun with SPF 20!

Revlon Powder Blush in Naughty Nude - This powder blush gives a nice flush to the cheeks without being too pigmented. It has a slight shimmer and blends very nicely with a bronzer.

Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette - As with the larger palettes, I prefer the original basics to the Naked 2. To me, it provides a wider range of shades and the matte shades plus one shimmer comes in handy for a day to day natural look.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 - This is my favorite foundation that I have at the moment. Not only does it provide full, buildable coverage, it also contains SPF 15. The coverage is why I like it so much, however. Since my skin is acne prone I tend to need a fuller coverage foundation to hide any blemishes.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara - This mascara is to die for. It doesn't clump easily and stays on for the whole day. I have yet to notice any flaking or running from this mascara. It's great for length and volume as well as helping me look more awake than I generally do when I roll out of bed in the morning.

MAC Large Angle Contour Brush (168) - This brush goes with me everywhere. It's super diverse and I can use it for contouring, highlighting, and blush! However, be sure to wash it in between so that it doesn't get dirty (as mine is in the photo, whoops...).

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent - Obviously, this product has seen its fair share of love. It's definitely one of my must haves for any season. Especially if you have oily skin, such as myself. It decreases the shine without getting rid of your natural radiance.




Thanks for Reading!
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment